Activities1) Coordinate training for RCC Users in interpretation and use of mandatory RCC products
- Products: survey and analysis of regional training needs, and proposals for training activities.
- ICPAC conducts training workshops for both the producers and users of climate information on regular basis.
- Products: Manuals, guidance documents and information notes.
- Update frequency: when methods/products are revised or introduced or discontinued.
- Manuals are available at ICPAC on methodologies and product specifications on gridded data, climate monitoring and seasonal forecasting.
PRECOFF44 Capacity Building &Training Workshops on Dynamical and Statistical Seasonal Forecasting
Dates: 15th -26th August 2016 | Venue: ICPAC, Nairobi, Kenya
IGAD Climate Prediction and Applications Centre (ICPAC) together with the National Meteorological and Hydrological Services (NMHSs) of the Greater Horn of Africa (GHA) held the forty fourth Capacity Building Training Workshop (CBTW40) on 15 – 26 August 2016 at ICPAC.
Date: 27 April – 01 May, 2015
Date: 19-27 August 2014 | Venue: ICPAC, Nairobi, Kenya
Pre_GHACOF37 Training National Climate Scientist | August 2014
Pre_GHACOF35 Training National Climate Scientist | August 2013
Date: 7 – 12 April, 2014 | Blue Pearl Hotel, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Date: 3 – 8 March, 2014
Date: 5 – 10 May, 2014 | Pacific Hotel, Bujumbura, Burundi
Date: 17 – 22 March, 2014